Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,936   Online: 977

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A quick correction. Sean is going to set us up as a sub-forum under Members Organized Functions.
    "Fundamentally I think we need to rediscover a non-ironic world"
    Robert Adams

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Chinn
    I would simply ask that you post a new thread each time in the Photographers Forum and title it with the format Discuss a (photographers name) photograph..

What ever the number of people, we will simply keep going rotating through the list.

What do you think?
    I think that you're not rotating through any kind of list. Is this a regulated process or just a big free-for-all? If it's the latter, then I'd like to post one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was going to have a list of folks who wanted to put up an image and rotate through it so there would regularly be an image under consideration but there is enough people who post out of the blue that it is not needed.

So if you want to post one go for it.

Also thanks to everyone who has either posted an image or contributed to the discussions. I have discovered some new photographers along the way and some new perspectives on others as well.
    "Fundamentally I think we need to rediscover a non-ironic world"
    Robert Adams

Shooter
    8x10 Format

How

How do you post an image? Yes i'm serious!

the unnamed,anonymous, hidden, somewhat embarressed, truly tecnically challenged, embarressment to his son, yet willing to be a team player photographer, its easier to remember if you just think- UAHSETTCTPP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    a what?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    He might have forgotten by now. He wrote that 2 years and 3 months ago ;-)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin