Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,382   Online: 965

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Inspired by Brovira , Hybrid Emulsion Management

After 12 years of research , I learned the most amazing thing is resolution at old Leitz lenses. When I enter the gallery , I quickly identify which is Leica photograph and which is not.
    But AGFA films and papers even more amazing , they are transform a normal photograph in to a state which I liked to see with Leica , it is texture , contrast and tones.

I asked myself , what can be responsible from that texture ? I looked to Ian and PE posts and found there was 3 or more gelatin used. I looked to Osterman site and he talks about different gelatins and different grain sizes with controlled by reheat.

I did two things , first I applied for a new patent no 61598792 about different pigment size , multi cartridges
    inkjet printer ink to mimic grain size difference of different gelatin mixtures for to control high frequency noise , so the texture.

Second thing is to present an one of my old ideas heated.

I read Osterman tells that heat changes grain size.

If we can take two 8x10 negatives , first fully developed and scanned and computer processed and
    than if we fill the 6 different canisters of HP Printer with different developers and if We reprogram the print head for different heat per pixel

We could get faraway more control on final image.

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac
    Istanbul
    All rights reserved !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What? You want to put fill inkjet printer cartrdiges with developers and then print on...fully developed photo paper?

You lost me completely.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Roger , I apply this to second exposed but not developed negative or paper.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Another person here once used regular photo paper, unexposed n fixed to print digital picutes. I never saw the results of the experiment but I would imagine it would work very nicely.

BTW what is the average grain size of conventional and T-Grain films?.. in microns please?

Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin