Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,060   Posts: 1,561,604   Online: 805

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    great stuff !

wonderful stuff chris,
    best of luck and lots of fun !

happy trails
    john

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Excellent, you clearly have a drive and curiosity deeply needed in the chemical cult of photography. I am envious of your time in Rochester. Shall we trade addresses and become pen pals? I've become an unofficial apprentice at B+S at the ripe age of 24--working under Mr. Sullivan and team. Send each other failed attempts and descriptions on WTF is going on?!

Just a thought, but hell, go at it man. Good on ya!
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In response to some observations that have apparently now been removed from this thread, I seem to recall that there has been in the past some passably good work done in this field by a couple of professional musicians .

So Chris (and Klainmaster too as well) I would add - don't let doubt get in the way of your passion.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    In response to some observations that have apparently now been removed from this thread, I seem to recall that there has been in the past some passably good work done in this field by a couple of professional musicians .

So Chris (and Klainmaster too as well) I would add - don't let doubt get in the way of your passion.
    In more recent years Dr Mike Ware was funded by Kodak to do his research into alternative processes. Unfortunately that source of funding has dried up but there's still a need for further explorations.

Hopefully Chris will revive or take further some older ideas.

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    And so the great journey begins....good luck Chris!

Bob M.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Dude! That's just awesome. The best of luck to you and Ron! I'm a bit envious at the opportunity you have received. Safe travels friend!

Shooter
    35mm
    Sounds like a great opportunity, hope you enjoy it. And while you're there, go to the War Memorial and take in an Amerks game!
    Sharon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice work! All the best with it, Chris.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Go for it, Chris, and best of luck, adventure, and success to you.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Best of luck, Chris! Sounds like a great opportunity. Hopefully, you can bring much back to us in the wider community.

-- Jason
    All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin