Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,914   Posts: 1,556,291   Online: 940

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    E76, I was not a color engineer, I was a system engineer designing products after the best of the best couplers were picked, so I really am not an expert in this even though I took 2 courses from Bob Hunt (OBE).

Our real expert unfortunately, died 2 weeks ago and I am saddened by his loss. He was a member of the ANSI committee on color photography and color television.

PE

E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    No worries—very few people are experts in the field! I'm no expert color scientist eithe, which makes me all the more surprised to hear that Kodak couldn't get their new printer right.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    E76, I was not a color engineer, I was a system engineer designing products after the best of the best couplers were picked, so I really am not an expert in this even though I took 2 courses from Bob Hunt (OBE).

Our real expert unfortunately, died 2 weeks ago and I am saddened by his loss. He was a member of the ANSI committee on color photography and color television.

PE
    Kind regards for the loss of the co-worker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin