Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,277   Posts: 1,534,819   Online: 835

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    As I said already in post #7 you likely won't find any silver on paper plates.

In case there is, the the amount to be taken up from them will be small, depending on the food though. Silver-Ions still are used in water conservation.
    Think also of those pure silver plates and forks and knives. The toxicitiy of Silver for man is regarded as very low.

More likely Aluminium is used on those plates. Lately that metal is dicsussed on the behalf of its long term toxicity. Though again the amount of Aluminium to be taken up from those dishes would be practically lesser than from other sources, as Aluminium pots.

Furhermore there is a good Chance that you won't even get in contact with that Aluminium as it may be located on the underside of a plastic foil.

Shooter
    35mm
    I suspect this landed here due to the abundance of search results linked to APUG for "silver+coated+paper+plate" all very photographic related terms used in combination quite ofetn. In reality, "silver coated paper plate" as a phrase has nothing to do with our interests, though it has provided an interesting channel of thought! Understanding search engines and how they work might better benefit the OP in their quest of healthy living using man made materials...

-Xander

Shooter
    35mm
    Is the OP's "one post and gone" the shortest-lived membership we have had I suppose we must have had a few of these in the past although I have never been aware of those with only "one visit and gone" nor any posts that have been so unrelated to anything photographic either

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    Is the OP's "one post and gone" the shortest-lived membership we have had I suppose we must have had a few of these in the past although I have never been aware of those with only "one visit and gone" nor any posts that have been so unrelated to anything photographic either

pentaxuser
    Two posts actually, but the second just a restating of the original. Who knows what they are after.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Why do you need to heat 'hot food'? I bet you also have a 'hot water' heater, right?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin