Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,226   Online: 823

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Rogers View Post
    Are you a den den den... guy with Drill?
    :o
    No, but I kept one in business for a few years, catching up with some bad dental care during college. :-(

I might be able to make a small batch of emulsion with the silver that's in my mouth...

Ed
    "I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Neanderman View Post
    I might be able to make a small batch of emulsion with the silver that's in my mouth...
    You'll need to boil off the mercury first so it doesn't contaminate the silver. (I know it was ajoke, but don't try to separate the silver and mercury from almagam. Mercury vapor is not that good for you.)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Keyes View Post
    You'll need to boil off the mercury first so it doesn't contaminate the silver. (I know it was ajoke, but don't try to separate the silver and mercury from almagam. Mercury vapor is not that good for you.)
    Not to worry! I'm steering away from Dags, too.

I also wear felt hats and know all about the "mad hatter" syndrome.

Ed
    "I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin