Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,971   Posts: 1,523,553   Online: 783

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Denise, thanks for explanation.

A few years ago I tested a lot of papers, and I, too, found Fabriano Artistico extra white in hot press surface to work very well, but I have been taking different route on coating.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dwross View Post
    I have had good luck coating a larger surface using an 11' Puddle Pusher brand glass rod with the ends wrapped in mylar tape to the right depth. The mylar doesn't have any drag or give, so it works very well at holding the glass rod at the right height over the paper.
    Ahhh, a simple, inexpensive solution. I'm going to keep this in mind in case I get the coating "bug".
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format

Emulsion formula

Ryuji,

I am copying the emulsion formula that you graciously sent me in a separate e-mail, here in this post. Since I am about to spend substantial dollars on lab equipment and chemicals, can you please explain how to best implement the formula you sent me. You said in a previous post that this is a beginning formula. I would like to use this formula. Here is the formula that you sent, copied below exactly as received:

"
    -------- personal communication deleted by moderator -----------

"

If you can send usage and / or build instructions (proportions, concentrations, durations of additions or mixing, etc) that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob M.
    Last edited by Ole; 05-04-2007 at 05:22 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: On originator's request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin