Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,816   Posts: 1,581,629   Online: 756

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Keyes View Post
    Remember that Cincinnati was once the meat packing capitol of the world
    And machine tools! And soap!

Ed
    "I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sorry, I seem to be repeating myself! Didn't remember reading this thread before. :-D

I will add, though, that I think DuPont stayed in the graphics art market long after it had abandoned the consumer/pro imaging market. I worked as a printer for 4 years after high school (mid to late 70s) and we used a lot of DuPont lith film, 3M pre- and press stuff and, yes, quite a bit of Kodalith and Kodalith A+B.
    "I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    That's OK - the older I get, the more I find out that I'm repeating myself.
    Kirk

For up from the ashes, up from the ashes, grow the roses of success!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    That OK-the older I get, the more I find out that I am repeating someone else.
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Bill

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin