Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,568   Online: 1048

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramhan View Post
    I am trying to develop an autoalign nanopolymer sensitized in a way that could have a charge proportional to the received light, the applications are of course very innovative.
    Someone is interested to help me? (please no money searchers, only passionate researchers
    Regards

Dr. Romano Bulgarelli
    Except for the autoalign nanopolymer, it sounds like Xerography using a Kodak style flexible polymer sheet (which everyone now uses). It also sounds a bit like the timing layer in both Kodak and Polaroid instant products.

And the direction of the auto alignment would be critical!

PE

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you come up with the materials for the 55/665 could not production be subbed out to Impossible Project or Fuji? I'd think IP would jump at the chance to get it up and running as it would give them cash flow and they'd not have to reverse engineer the materials and then try to come up with an acceptable alternative. I loved the Polaroid b&w prints; the etched look made gave them dimensionality.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin