Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,950   Online: 833

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    I guess the easiest one to print would be cyanotype emulsion - if you were to go down that route. Simply print it, leave it out in the sun, and then wash. Genious. (Not even any need to worry about overdevelopment).
    Last edited by milkplus-mesto; 08-28-2008 at 06:40 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Afterthought.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Since we're talking about far out ideas- I have always had the idea to swap out an inkjet nozzle with a very fine LED laser. The laser's intensity would be controlled by the same electrical connection that controls the nozzle- so each "squirt" of the nozzle equals a fire of the laser. You would have basically a homebrew lightjet printer.

I'm sure this is way easier said than done though. ..

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    This reminds me a old synthetic aperture radar images making in the airplane 40 years ago where there is no onboard digital equipment.
    Radar send a slice beam to the ground and it reflects , receiver get it and transform the radar signal to variable intensity light slice. It directly effects the film.
    You are from a distant city but WA reminds me flight simulator program named something X etc , i m not remembering just now.
    You can search non microsoft flight simulator games and there is a plug in for entire few hundred thousands square kilometers of washington state which produced by digital elevation model DEM and millions of aerial photograph merge. You can fly at afternoon time with your TU 160 entire washington state , it is sooo beatiful and far away better than to take single bw 2D panorama picture.
    Why I told this.
    If there is serious research on aerial photographing the state , there is someone who takes sar images with airplane. You can reach them and may be you can learn the told technology.
    If you love your state too much , you can add this aerial image plug in , hyperspectral satellite images also.
    You can search DEM and aerial images and Landsat images from USGS or similar army sites.

Mustafa Umut Sarac

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    x plane
    and there is a free flight simulator
    you can create your 3D world with their free tools , merging DEM to aerial or satellite image.
    It is extremelly quality business and ı strongly advise it.
    Beat writer Kerouac spent a summer at the summits of MtRainer area and he tells the story where he awakes first night sees the neighbor mountain like a huge giant looking from his window , he scared.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin