Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,671   Online: 916

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

A comment about posts on emulsion making elsewhere

Guys;

I post on APUG now. Posting all over the place on emulsion making diluted my efforts and led to duplicate posts. APUG is a nice home base.

I've gotten a lot of comments or questions about posts elsewhere on this topic (emulsion making and coating) but I'm sorry. Even if I know the answer, I choose not to take the extra time to become a member or whatever just to answer a question.

I'm trying to do many experiments and write a book! I simply do not have the time. Maybe this should be in the Lounge, but this forum seems appropriate as the questions I am addressing are mostly on this topic.

If you have posted questions elsewhere with emulsion problems, please restate them here and I will be happy to answer them if I can. I also answer Dye Transfer specific questions here and on the DT forum on yahoo.com. This is done by request of my good friend Jim Browning.

I hope you all understand.

PE

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    PE,

I sure understand.

My best to you in your effort to get the book finished.

Sandy King

Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Guys;

I post on APUG now. Posting all over the place on emulsion making diluted my efforts and led to duplicate posts. APUG is a nice home base.

I've gotten a lot of comments or questions about posts elsewhere on this topic (emulsion making and coating) but I'm sorry. Even if I know the answer, I choose not to take the extra time to become a member or whatever just to answer a question.

I'm trying to do many experiments and write a book! I simply do not have the time. Maybe this should be in the Lounge, but this forum seems appropriate as the questions I am addressing are mostly on this topic.

If you have posted questions elsewhere with emulsion problems, please restate them here and I will be happy to answer them if I can. I also answer Dye Transfer specific questions here and on the DT forum on yahoo.com. This is done by request of my good friend Jim Browning.

I hope you all understand.

PE

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin