Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,905   Posts: 1,521,314   Online: 1168

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314151617181923 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kirk;

I will as soon as I have time. I am getting ready for the GEH workshop on the 17th and that is taking most of my time this week. I am also getting ready for the "editorial review board" on the book. I already have one book back with comments! So, you will have to wait a bit.

PE

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hello PE, I was just wondering where I can purchase your book when it comes out?

It is my birthday soon, and your book will be the perfect birthday present. To be honest, I am very excited.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got the book(s) back from 5 fellow engineers 2 weeks ago with their comments. They did an excellent job with the edit. I am correlating the changes and expanding 3 sections based on comments from them. As yet, IDK where to get it published. I may go the inexpensive route with B&W images and hand drawn graphs and charts or go the luxury route and opt for color and reworked art to get fine graphs and charts. The difference in price might be as much as $100 / copy. I have asked this question elsewhere, and the results are divided.

The book was delayed for a year, as I explained earlier due to a serious family injury. That is now passed and I am moving forward.

PE

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Money is not really a object with me, I'm mean, I don't put a price on knowledge, and those who want to learn off the people who have put the effort into educating people, should not care for the price. Whichever route you take, I know I am buying your book. I read the index, and all the things I want to know are there, so WELL DONE!

It was also great to hear you got fellow engineers to review the book, and edit it.

Please keep me informed about the progress of the publication.

Thank you.

Phill

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Ron:

This long-awaited major opus will sit on the shelf with Baker, Wall and the rest. Don't skimp.

Let the cheap SOB's buy the paperback next year.

Charley

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Ron:

Having seen the draft in January, here's my opinion FWIW.

Use high quality graphs and charts, thats the data. Use color where it's needed. Make it something people will read, study and enjoy as I will.

Joe
    There is no such thing as taking too much time, because your soul is in that picture. -Ruth Bernhard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Joe. Maybe I'll have 2 versions. Economy and 1st class. Just like airlines. But no search beforehand!

PE

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    This is the best decision but will be the economy class , istanbul to delhi with arabian airlines or istanbul to los angeles with british airways ?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Mustafa:

How about the old Orient Express from Istalbul to Paris?

Joe
    There is no such thing as taking too much time, because your soul is in that picture. -Ruth Bernhard

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I prefer boxcar boxcar boxcar travel.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin