Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,476   Posts: 1,542,654   Online: 776

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hi

I am posting this because a friend gave me some original Kodak dye transfer paper thinking that I could use it as a base for carbon photography. Unfortunately it does work so well in this application unless I harden the paper, which takes some time.

I am wondering if you know anyone on this forum might be interested in this paper, for dye transfer work or for othe. If so I am willing to trade it to any interested party for about an equal amount of matt surface baryta photographic paper.

Not sure exactly how much of this I have, but I am estimating about 50 sheets of 11X14" and about 50 sheets of 16.5X21.5".

Sandy King

Quote Originally Posted by dyetransfer View Post
    Hi Ron - I'll take a look around here and see if I can locate it. The wire is pretty thin, I think that is why I had it custom drawn. For the life of me I can't remember what I used it for, but I'm pretty sure its around here somewhere.

Regards - Jim
    Last edited by sanking; 02-06-2009 at 01:11 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Sandy - maybe start a new thread with a title that's a little more related to the paper you're offering to trade?
    Kirk

For up from the ashes, up from the ashes, grow the roses of success!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sandy
    Go to the Dye Transfer Group on Yahoo Groups.
    Bill

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks guys. I guess the message was a bit off-topic, but somehow it worked as I have been contacted by a party interested in the trading for the DT paper.

Sandy King

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin