Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,652   Online: 739

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm
    I work as a technical service engineer in the plastic industry, I remember that some time ago we sent out a PET resin sample to a company that was making photographic film for medical imaging applications. The business ended few years later, when medical imaging applications moved from images recorded on film to images recorded on CDs and DVDs. PET (polyethylene terephtalate) is just one member of the polyester family, the support of the APS film was made of PEN (polyethylene naphtalate), which is even better than PET in terms of properties, albeit far more expensive. In order to make it suitable for film application, PET is extruded and the film undergoes a post-processing called biaxial orientation, during which it improves its mechanical properties.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i just learned tonight about one of the reasons for the advent of safety film ...
    http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/entry.php?rec=490
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin