Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,915   Posts: 1,521,761   Online: 1057

Shooter
    Multi Format

New: Michael Carter's emulsion blog

Hi All,

Our small (but growing!), informal guild of emulsion makers has added a new member - Michael Carter. Michael is blogging his learning experiences here:

http://newlightfarmer.blogspot.com/

Michael is a creative and multi-talented artist. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what he will bring to our craft. He is being far braver than I was when I started blogging my initial emulsion efforts. He's inviting comments! I hope you visit his website and weigh in with encouragement and feedback.

The best of summers to you,
    Denise
    www.thelightfarm.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Thanks Denise.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Thanks also from me, the new light farmer. Michael Carter. studiocarter dot com is the name of my own web site, not quite up to date, however you will get to see what I am about if you have a interest in dry plate photography as I do. I am currently trying to restore a 12 x 15 inch Vageeswari to working condition.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin