Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,671   Online: 895

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ++ On the Donate to research option in the formulary checkout.
    had a huge reponse typed, but If you're reading this forum, you understand the need to pass around the knowledge.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any research I might do under such an arrangement would be totally open.

At present, I post as much as possible here anyhow, but have not given exact formulas for the reasons someone else stated above. I can't afford to give it away. OTOH, all of my students have all of the formulas up to date at the time of the class they took, plus some updates sent to them via e-mail. I have asked them not to publish them. They will be in the book.

PE

My idea of collecting and distribution of donations was not based on any requirement of having to buy something from the Formulary, IE "donation on check out".
    I was just offering to be a collector/distributor of donations from anybody that wanted to donate, customer of Formulary or not. Ron doesn't have the ability for example to take a $5.00 donation via a credit card, I am just offering to make and keep it simple and continue Ron's work. I am also aware that Ron is working on a book and maybe something could be set up that the donations could be part of book price when and if book is available.
    As most everyone on this forum is aware, Ron and the Formulary do have existing business relationships and are expected to continue.
    So I am just throwing out an idea that mite help Ron/PE continue his work without undo financial burden. I also understand there are other people doing similiar and different work studies that can benefit the entire APUG community.
    Lets keep chatting about it and see where it mite go.
    Thanxs
    Bud

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I was just offering to be a collector/distributor of donations from anybody that wanted to donate, customer of Formulary or not.
    Thats even better.

Any research I might do under such an arrangement would be totally open.
    PE, you rock as usual

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin