Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,481,988   Online: 853

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    To All,
    I first started working with glass frames as a result of Denise Ross's description on her website " Thelightfarm.com". The only thing that I he added are the "Guides" on both sides of the puddle pusher.
    Bill

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    The purpose of what I have labeled as "guides" in my diagrams is to hold the Puddle Pusher to one path. All sheets of glass are glued down and do not slide.
    Bill

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    Alex, you have to be a Pro member to access the PDF's so that's not an option. Many of us make information freely available.

Ian
    Oh. Thats stupid. I'm sorry for that. It lets me download the pdfs so i'll post them on my google docs. If someone could mirror them I wouldn't mind in the least. The information is under this creative commons license. Not that I actually care what happens with it

Plate rack
    Leveling table

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin