Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,949   Online: 772

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Photographic Emulsions by E. J. Wall - 1929

A couple years ago I put a pdf of "Photographic Emulsions" by E. J. Wall, 1929, on my web site for download. I have a better copy up there that can be downloaded now at:
    http://www.keyesphoto.com/KDKtech%20...Emulsions.html
    It's 12.5 Megs in size, but the graphics and text are much better in quality that the previous pdf I had made.

If you have the previous version I put up there, I highly recommend downloading the new one.

If you don't have this book, it's one of the classics in the field of emulsion making and well worth reading for a historical perspective.
    Kirk

For up from the ashes, up from the ashes, grow the roses of success!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Kirk. I'll have another go at OCR'ing some of the formulae I have, as I now have decent working software.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Very interesting. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Kirk,

Looks like the local chemical suppliers are going to get some "stimulus spending" from me... again
    - Ian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin