Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,884   Posts: 1,520,549   Online: 889

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Ron ,

Are you one of the patent owners ? Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umut

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Head of the above patent cut
    Color developing agent of Formula II

No. Color Developing Agent __________________________________________________ ________________________

1. N-Ethyl-N-methoxyethyl-3-methyl-p-phenylenediamine

2. N-Ethyl-N-methoxybutyl-3-methyl-p-phenylenediamine

3. N-Ethyl-N-ethoxyethyl-3-methyl-p-phenylenediamine

4. N-Ethyl-N-methoxyethyl-3-n-propyl-p-phenylenediamine

5. N-Ethyl-N-methoxyethyl-3-methoxy-p-phenylenediamine --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6. N-Ethyl-N-butoxyethyl-3-methyl-p-phenylenediamine

These and still other developing agents of Formula I are advantageously used as the free base or as salts of organic or inorganic acids. For example, the hydrochloric acid salts, the sulfuric acid salts, the phosphoric acid salts, the oxalic acid salts, p-toluenesulfonic acid salts, the benzene disulfonic acid salts and the naphthalene disulfonic salts are used to advantage in our process.

The color developing agents of Formula I are used advantageously in aqueous alkaline color developer solutions over a wide range of concentrations, with an operable range of from about 0.5 g/l to about 15 g/l and a preferred range of from about 1.0 g/l to about 12.0 g/l. Other addenda used to advantage in these developer compositions include alkali metal chlorides, alkali metal bromides, alkali metal iodides, alkali metal sulfites, alkali metal sulfates, alkali metal carbonates, alkali metal hydroxides, alkali metal metaborates, alkali metal phosphates, ethylenediamine, citrazinic acid, antifogging agents, e.g., 5-nitrobenzimidazole, etc., an auxiliary developing agent, e.g., 1-phenyl-3-pyrazolidones, a stabilizer for developing agents (e.g., diethyl hydroxylamine, dihydroxyacetone, glycolaldehyde, glyceraldehyde, dihydroxymaleic acid, etc., sodium hexametaphosphate, etc.), etc. A typical color developing composition used in our process for a photographic element that contains incorporated couplers is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Color Developing Composition I

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, you have not given the IUPAC names for the 3 couplers which are in the patent. They are most important!

So, for example, the cyan is: 1-Hydroxy-N-(2-acetamidophenethyl)- 2-naphthamide

The others are given in the Eastman Chemicals Catalog which lists all Kodchrome couplers.

PE

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Ron ,

Now You may survive me from barn mess.

Please tell me , what to do with formula I and what to do with color developing composition I and couplers.

Do I need to use all of these formulas and your solvent formula to get a dry dye ?

May be some can be not used.

And what would be your approximitation of cost to prepare this recipe and how much dry dye does it make ?

How much would be this result amount of dye produce ink jet ink ?

Umut

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Is this catalog available online or do you write here ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I need to look it up in my library, but the patent gives several coupler formulas.

PE

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    1-Hydroxy-N-(2-acetamidophenethyl)- 2-naphthamide

Is it possible to buy this chemical or others - you will find from library -from market or kodak ?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I found it.

10 grams cost 130 dollars. Here is the link :http://www.coleparmer.com/1/1/38773-...amide-10g.html

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    PE , Please provide kodachrome color coupling agents.

COLE PARMER have an extensive online catalog.

http://www.coleparmer.com/

I am like an festival cowboy , animal wants to bang me to the ground , but every second , I get better control

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Here is the link for color coupling agents ids and their prices from COLE PARMER.

http://www.coleparmer.com/catalog/pr...oupling+agents

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin