Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,329   Posts: 1,537,181   Online: 819

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bill;

We are not contributing to the slaughter of animals. We are making sure the animal did not die in vain by using his very skin and bones to produce beautiful art! You however, are using precious unrenewable resources (OIL) to make those synthetic organic chemicals you use, and you are also causing pollution due to reaction heat and chemical vapors.

PE

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Ron,
    "unrenewable"? All the dead animal and plant stuff of today will generate more oil for the future. When we run out, that will be temporary. In fact, the pollution I generate today will boost the rate of death for all living things, and thereby contribute to future petrolium supplys.
    Lest anyone take my comments to seriously, I do not! I am just a wisenheim. In fact, although I keep trying to be a vegitariaqn, I keep yieldiong to cravings for flesh. I

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I hit the send key by accident.
    I wanted to say that I always fall off the vegitarian wagon with a turkjey sandwich.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin