Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,887   Posts: 1,520,692   Online: 1103

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Kodak Medical Sensors and using this technology

I downloaded Kodak Medical X Ray Imaging paper and I saw a technology quite impressive. Its all about coating the sensor with thin metal and stops the latent image formation in the sensor and get razor sharp point spread function.

This technology is similar to metamaterials technology which uses very thin silver coatings.

May be coating the emulsion with water soluble coating will make the same !
    If it is not possible samething can be thinked to the reverse side may be !

Any idea ?

Umut

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do you mean the photostimulable phosphor plate with the europium in it? Or something else? Do you have a link?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    ic-racer ,

I lost the link , it was about a digital technology differs from all remaining technologies and called direct imaging or like it. I got the concept to my notes but no link is there.
    Its about thin film transistor coated with sensitive material no different from others. Difference comes from thin metal coating top of the chemical.
    I got an impression , lens coatings have deeper impact on final image and they re metal and transparent.
    I dont know how film enmulsions mixed to final less latent image , less internal reflections but this is a idea.
    I saw the PSF readouts and it comes like a vertical line , that sharp.

Thank you ,

Umut

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin