Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,103   Online: 844

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    On a professional cine-camera one can mount a lot of optics and accessories including a bellows. Dan has been hinting at special optics including extension tubes already.
    They also don't have the money. Having worked in the motion picture industry for quite a while, I've never seen bellows attached to a movie camera. I'm sure it has been done but with tilt/shift/macro lenses available.......
    How would bellows help in this situation?
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Roessel copy of the Frazier system (T-Rex) should be cheaper. Dan has mentioned a split diopter this might be a good idea btw what 35mm camera will you use this is not unimportant since not every lens is suitable for every mount come to think of it most adaptors will cost more than a few days panavision, Arri or cpt rental.
    Agx had a good idea about the bellow you can use enlarger lenses and repro lenses that do stop down to f45 etc...

Lomo made a 75mm macro lens with with 1:1 magnification Oct 19 Mount and it uses a bellow in macro mode. RAF Camera sold them for around 500$

Good luck
    Last edited by MDR; 12-03-2013 at 02:46 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin