Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,243   Posts: 1,680,132   Online: 725

_*_

Shooter
    Medium Format

difference btw. sekor z 140 and sekor z 140 l-a??

hello macromaniacs.

i just realised that the sekor z 140mm i ordered today actually does include a floating element.
    what else than better coatings (i guess?) would be the main difference between this one and its successor, the sekor z 140 L-A ?

are the two lenses equally good?

thanks and nice sunday to all..

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    , ,
    ---
    一向寒山坐
    淹留三十年
    做来访亲友
    太半入黄泉
    渐减如残烛
    长流似逝川
    今朝对孤影
    不觉泪双悬

_*_

Shooter
    Medium Format
    is this the "jokers-only-subforum"??

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    , ,
    ---

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The main difference in these is slight difference in the optical design and floating element ring placement. You can check old mamiya catalogs, but the main way to tell visually is the later lens has the floating-element ring closer to the subject, and the older design has the floating element ring closer to the camera.

_*_

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by EdSawyer View Post
    The main difference in these is slight difference in the optical design and floating element ring placement. You can check old mamiya catalogs, but the main way to tell visually is the later lens has the floating-element ring closer to the subject, and the older design has the floating element ring closer to the camera.
    well thanks ed!
    some information.
    does not sound like a big difference to expect there, i mean from the results..

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin