Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,272   Posts: 1,534,535   Online: 1040

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

(http://www.thebuglab.com/)

Just went there to ask if pictures and tripods were ok.They areGuess where Im going to go and do some macro photography.If She gets a weeks notice she will give a group rate.Any apuggers In the vancouver area interested in making this a get together?
    only 19 years to retirement

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bob2 View Post
    Just went there to ask if pictures and tripods were ok.They areGuess where Im going to go and do some macro photography.If She gets a weeks notice she will give a group rate.Any apuggers In the vancouver area interested in making this a get together?
    This is just a few blocks from my office!

I especially like this part of the web site:

"The Bug Lab rents out for groups to hold family-oriented fundraising events that include both children and adults. We have event packages (see reverse) for pot-luck dinners. "

It sounds like a hoot, although I'm not big on macro photography of insects.

Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

outing?

It may be a good idea to make it just one of the locations.If the group was mobile We could hit a few spots.Its close to columbia station.Stanley park is not too far away and the Fraser river has some possibilities too.
    only 19 years to retirement

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin