Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,890   Online: 1179

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Macro Flash

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SB-17 is compatible with the F3 with TTL

Shooter
    35mm
    I have been contemplating the MR-14 ringlight or the MR-24 twin flash, but after looking at the LED flashlights. Trigger voltage is read at the center pin, when the flash is charged and ready to go. Since you have a voltmeter, it shouldn't be too tough. Most cases, the ground is the the foot itself, if metal, or a contact point in the groove, if a plastic foot.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi,
    I suggest you look at the web sites for Kirk and Wimberley. They both offer macro flash brackets. Look carefully to see if they will work with your existing equipment, like ball head, lens plates, etc.

Regards,

Denice

File Recovery

Shooter
    35mm
    I use a Vivitar 283 with lots of ND filter and wide angle filter, on a jury-rigged set of bracket, bracket extensions, and sometimes (because after all it IS flash) handheld. Mike, I also use my real name as does Dan Fromm, and the hardware store idea is a good one.
    Jeff Polaski
    "A full-time job seriously interferes with photography."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin