Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,905   Posts: 1,584,598   Online: 904

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you don't want to by the book, just calibrate your F stop scale by measuring the entrance pupil and measuring your focal length. Then calculate the magnification to find your bellows factor.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Fromm View Post
    Mark, buy a copy of the book and read pages 298-303. Blaker explains what you want to know. I'm not going to type it for you.

Why do you think I'd give advice that couldn't be acted on? Do you have any idea how insulting you've been? I have the book. How do think I could give page numbers? We're not all as ignorant as you.

Be skeptical of old wives' tales and don't propagate them.

What motivated you to try the stacked lens approach? I ask because as I understand it it gives fixed magnification. Fixed magnification is rarely appropriate, not all subjects are the right size.
    Touchy, touchy, touchy. Get up on the wrong side of your bed of nails today?
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Let's keep it cordial, please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin