Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,977   Posts: 1,523,669   Online: 1199

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Well, that rules that out!!!!!!

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What about Gulf Station at Yarra Glen
    http://www.gulfstation.com.au/

You may need to tell them 1/2 photographers are coming up, but I don't think they would mind.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can't believe what I am reading. A bunch of Aussies worried about where they'll get their coffee? Or is it just understood that everyone brings their own beer?
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnywalker View Post
    I can't believe what I am reading. A bunch of Aussies worried about where they'll get their coffee? Or is it just understood that everyone brings their own beer?
    Mate I'm an Aussie and I was wondering the same thing. Must be a Victorian thing! OzJohn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Its a "inner city" thing....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's definitely an inner city thing and it's also a Gen Y thing. I work in the CBD with a group of younger people. Our office is above a coffee shop and there are at least half a dozen others within 100 metres. My colleagues are always popping out for coffee, and have spirited discussions about which shop makes the better coffee. Me - I'd much rather boil the kettle in the kitchen and enjoy a nice hot cup of Earl Grey or green tea, but then I am an old fart baby boomer.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    If you make your minds early enough I might come down from Canberra and join you, with the camera of course.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I am definitely in.

Don't care where. Needs to be within 400k of Melbourne. I might even have my new (old) Mamiya 645 by March to play with. I will of course bring along one or two really old toys as well.

I have labour day weekend down as 10, 11 and 12.

If possible can we lock in a day sooner rather than later so I can book a leave pass. Saturday mornings will be a bit hard due to school sports, but I could meet up about lunch time if things are still kicking along.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxleyroad View Post
    I am definitely in.

Don't care where. Needs to be within 400k of Melbourne. I might even have my new (old) Mamiya 645 by March to play with. I will of course bring along one or two really old toys as well.

I have labour day weekend down as 10, 11 and 12.

If possible can we lock in a day sooner rather than later so I can book a leave pass. Saturday mornings will be a bit hard due to school sports, but I could meet up about lunch time if things are still kicking along.
    Surely you will have your M645 by March, Andy. I'll make sure I bring a couple of lenses to make your GAS worse - like the 80/1.9 and the 35/3.5.

You are correct about Labour Day. I just checked it on the vic.gov web site. It is on March 10 - 12. I must have mis-read from WA Labour Day which is on the previous weekend.

Cheers, Peter.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Whatabout Sunday 18th March - Hanging Rock or Noojee? (so far) Noojee is sort of closer to Canberra

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin