Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,429   Online: 1024

View Poll Results: Next Get Together.

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cape Shank/Sorrento Back Beach

7 43.75%
  • Cape Woolami, Phillip Island

4 25.00%
  • Maldon/Central Vic

3 18.75%
  • Industrial night shoot

2 12.50%
  • Other - please state

0 0%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ah, just save it for future reference then I can provide the open fire and wine glasses but, alas, no wine The other downside is that...well.... I'll be here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Molli, we will be down for the weekend, probably from around late lunch on Saturday, not exactly sure where we will stay, as we are in the camper. Very good offer for all and sundry.

I will be bringing along some B&W paper that was offloaded to me last week, some interesting stuff, mostly small, but the price is right. I will be offloading it to you, gotta keep your darkroom fed!! Quite a few boxes are postcard size

Whilst I'm at it, I'll hand deliver that postcard.

How are you off for film developer, I could mix up a litre?

Joachim, what are you up to on Saturday evening, and where? PM if appropriate.

Mick.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Mick, you're a sweetheart
    I actually thought of you and Barbara and your camper when I made my offer - that's why I cut back the branches overhanging my driveway today Mind you, I still don't know that there's enough clearance for anything 'high tower-ish'. Either way, there's certainly a room here for the two of you and you'd be most welcome. I'm only sorry I can't provide a meal in kind as your lovely wife did for me when I was at your place. (I must learn to stockpile food for people who eat!)
    Thank you for the offer of paper; but I'm afraid I took my last $10 out of the bank for coffee this coming Sunday. What's left must stay in the bank for rent or I'm in BIG trouble. I'm all set for developer, however; but it was lovely of you to offer to mix me some!
    If you or anyone else who is coming down the day before need somewhere safe to leave excess gear while out and about, please also feel free to make use of the space here. I promise not to pinch any of it! Car-pooling from here is also perfectly fine. There's a spare car port and, providing you're not driving a semi-trailer, that can be driven straight through/under/whatever and cars can be parked out the back, also.

Oh, and I just remembered. I made a print for you, also, some months ago, but I'm even less impressed with it now. I should learn to be more impulsive.... I wait around for hindsight to kick in and say, "No, that's rubbish!"

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post
    Joachim, what are you up to on Saturday evening, and where? PM if appropriate.Mick.
    Hi Mick, i sent you a PM. But somehow it does not show up in my Sent Messages folder. Will follow up tomorrow. Joachim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Joachim, I received the message, but had difficulty sending you one, there may be an issue, doesn't matter. Do you have my email address? The answer is yes:- Herbed kipfler potatoes mmmmmmm. If we can get in.

Molli, many many thanks for your offer, but we will be staying in a caravan park down the peninsula somewhere in the camper. As for the photo paper, it was given to me, it is being forwarded on to you gratis.

I'm looking forward to the print, no matter how badly you think of it.

Mick.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Merci, monsieur! I'm very, very appreciative.

Geelong & Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm scratched from this trip. I do hope the day turns out well for everybody and will look forward to seeing the photo record of proceedings here in the following days.
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm a late scratching as well, family member in hospital. Look forward to seeing the results of what should be a great day.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Colin, I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to make it and even sorrier to hear you have someone close to you in hospital. I hope they get well soon!

Molli

LJH

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Still waiting to see what the morning brings...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin