Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,567   Online: 1180

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    if anyone is ordering from freestyle soon and is in melbourne and wants to split shipping let me know..

Shooter
    Large Format
    It's cheaper using Fims but only good for orders less than $150.00
    Anything more and it's better splitting between two or three persons. Never had a problem with Freestyle. Email, call, or order online and the service is nonsense free.
    It would be nice if our local supplier was like this!
    Think Negative - Analogue Photographic Arts
    www.thinknegative.com.au

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My Freestyle FIMS (Fedex) order arrived in 20 days to Australia. I ordered some of the new Ilford Multigrade Classic FB Cooltone Glossy. I was rather surprised to see that the last postmark originated from Sweden !! (PO box 5001 Malmo, Sweden). With Freestyle's address crossed out in black sharpie/felt pen. Now the only possible reason I can think of is that Fedex consolidates its US shipments destined to Australia in Sweden. Or, and here is evidence, (one of at least a few I found) that Fedex routinely stuff up and send OZ shipments via Sweden !!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Did you have to assemble the contents of your order before you used it?
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Did you have to assemble the contents of your order before you used it?
    I hope not !! I paid a premium so I wouldn't have to spend time doing that stuff myself (as much as I might like to).

BTW I thought LEGO comes from Denmark.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lego might come from Denmark, but IKEA definitely comes from Sweden!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Clearly on the way to Austria before the Aussie backpacker in the mail room spotted it and re-routed.
    http://www.tonyeganphotography.com/index.html
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." Groucho Marx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin