Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,450   Posts: 1,570,117   Online: 937

LJH

Shooter
    ULarge Format

Wanted: 5 to 10 sheets of Efke 100 4x5 for film testing.

I'm wondering whether anyone's able to sell me 5 to 10 sheets of Efke 100 so that I can do some testing for the 7x17 sheets I have?

I won't use the remaining 40+ sheets if I purchase a 50 sheet box.

Thanks.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    LJH,
    Just loaded the last of my 4x5 and 8x10, will be ordering in about 3 weeks for more. You could try and wedge 5x7 in your holder? Drop me a line if you have no luck.
    Pat
    What grain............................................. ...............
    Oh sorry, I forgot you don't shoot Large Format
    Large format Pat.

http://www.largeformatpat.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You could perhaps buy a roll or two in 120; should be the same emulsion. Obviously you'll want to develop it using the same method you're planning on for the 7x17.

LJH

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Quote Originally Posted by largeformat pat View Post
    LJH,
    Just loaded the last of my 4x5 and 8x10, will be ordering in about 3 weeks for more. You could try and wedge 5x7 in your holder? Drop me a line if you have no luck.
    Pat
    Thanks, Pat.

Got to admit I had a case of the stupids then. I thought, "there's no way I could get a 5x7 sheet into a 4x5 holder". And, minutes later, I realised that I shoot 7x17…

I'm thinking that I might just bite the bullet and grab a box. Might make me shoot some more on the (dusty) 4x5.

LJH

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    You could perhaps buy a roll or two in 120; should be the same emulsion. Obviously you'll want to develop it using the same method you're planning on for the 7x17.
    Thanks, Poly.

I'm a bit hesitant to do this as roll film is on a different base to sheet (roll's on a 100 microns thick poly base, while the sheet's on 175 microns). No idea if this makes a difference, but testing's about controlled results, so I don't really want to have a somewhat erroneous starting point...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin