Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,857   Posts: 1,583,068   Online: 890

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Viva la film!
    “The photographer must determine how he wants the finished print to look before he exposes the negative.
    Before releasing the shutter, he must seek 'the flame of recognition,' a sense that the picture would reveal
    the greater mystery of things...more clearly than the eyes see."
    ~Edward Weston, 1922.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fantastic, will have to chase some of you guys for prices

From time to time I work with a guy who used to run his own lab before his studio went completely digital. He still has a lot of the equipment, brings in little treats for me from time to time (a couple weeks ago it was Schneider & Rodenstock enlarging lenses, then old 'Pro 4' filter/lens shade), he often mentions some of the larger printers & processors he's still got in storage (the amount of stuff he has just taken to the tip would make you sick), I can get details if any of you semi-pro's are after any machinery that came from a well maintained pro lab..?

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveR View Post
    Fantastic, will have to chase some of you guys for prices

From time to time I work with a guy who used to run his own lab before his studio went completely digital. He still has a lot of the equipment, brings in little treats for me from time to time (a couple weeks ago it was Schneider & Rodenstock enlarging lenses, then old 'Pro 4' filter/lens shade), he often mentions some of the larger printers & processors he's still got in storage (the amount of stuff he has just taken to the tip would make you sick), I can get details if any of you semi-pro's are after any machinery that came from a well maintained pro lab..?
    That would be great Steve!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    THE TIP?!

All my rage. Please save this gear. There's plenty of us willing to collect this rubbish for him so he doesn't have to drive it to the tip lol.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Athiril View Post
    THE TIP?!

All my rage. Please save this gear. There's plenty of us willing to collect this rubbish for him so he doesn't have to drive it to the tip lol.
    No need for rage, I'm sure none of us could have found a use for 8x10 Dichro heads anyway... 😡

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    8x10 Dichro heads, please don't tell me that went to the tip.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hold on to your seat Mike, cos I don't think it was just one! He was a fairly early adopter to digital, and couldn't even give away half his gear in the early 2000's... He obviously wasn't talking to the right people, I know...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My biggest is a Eurogon Dichroic 4x5".. dark room I'm sharing already has a durst dichroic 4x5" in it though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin