Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,845   Online: 943

Shooter
    Multi Format

Camera repairer in Mooroolbark

Does anyone know of / have had repairs done by this guy?

http://nagamicamera.com.au/contact.html

A friend of mine has asked me if I know him and/or could recommend him and I had to admit that I have never heard of him. Can anyone give a recommendation, or other experience if applicable.

Thanks, peter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have not used him but have seen others recommend his work. He does get to the Box Hill photomarket, that where I got a card from him.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Pete, I have used Nagi to work on several of my cameras, aI have some more cameras that I need to get out to him for a service. All the work he has performed for me has been faultless.

Like myself, Nagi is a member of the Australian Photographic Collectors' Society.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was a camera tech at Canon back in the days when FD cameras were still available new...I started there just as the EOS 1 was being launched, and have known Yoshi for 20 years. He's a very good techncian, even if he does have the bad habbit of taking parts from his own personal cameras to get his customers cameras working...

When I don't have the time (or have forgotten how to) repair something I trust Yoshi to repair my personal cameras...

Actually - I must drop my SRT 303 over to him..now that Morio has retired Yoshi will be the only person left who will service one correctly, including replacing the 20 odd different light seals in the camera!
    A camera is only a black box with a hole in it....

my blog...some film, some digital http://andrewk1965.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I haven't used him but have heard very good reviews of his work.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin