Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,844   Posts: 1,582,650   Online: 1069

Shooter
    35mm

Finding CD-4 & CD-3 in Sydney

Hi,

I'm attempting to mix up my own C-41 & E6 chemicals. I've got almost everything I need but I can only find CD-4 and CD-3 in the US and they won't ship.
    Does anyone have any idea where I can get my hands on some?

Thanks,
    Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Have you tried Vanbar?

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes, they don't have

Shooter
    35mm
    Try contacting C.R.Kennedy. They are the main importer of photographic materials/chemicals into Australia. Their main office is in Vic but I believe they have a Sydney office as well.

Shooter
    35mm
    Contacted Kennedy. They said they only do B&W chemicals :-(

Shooter
    35mm
    Perhaps give Stephen Frizza a call at Lighthouse Labs. He does all different sorts of off-beat processes and maybe he knows how to procure cd-3/4.

Shooter
    35mm
    Stephen Frizza is also a contributor to this forum you might send him a PM. Of course a phone call would probably be quicker.
    ME Super

Shoot more film.
    There are eight ways to put a slide into a projector tray. Seven of them are wrong.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've gotten Kodak's list directly from them, they do not import CD-2, CD-3, and CD-4 etc. Independant Photo Supplies is now the distributor for Kodak iirc, so you could possibly ask them, though I doubt it.

I got my CD-2 from a place in the U.S. they sent it to me anyway by mail.

Anyway, Kodak E-6 Colour Dev is available by order from Vanbar, as is Flexicolor LORR dev, those are both quite inexpensive imho. ECN-2 dev can be had by order too, and is very cheap for the amount of chems you get for it, it's chock full of CD-3 that can be precipitated at a last resort.

If you're interested in a group bulk order of CD-3 and CD-4, let me know, I'm looking into doing an import of it in the future.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You can buy it from Kodak or Fuji there are also some Independent large laboratory suppliers here in Australia whom sell what you desire if you are willing to accept their minimum purchase orders and have the money... If you really want to do it and you get stuck let me know.

-Steve Frizza
    The Lighthouse Lab
    "Its my profession to hijack time" ~ Stephen Frizza.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Athiril View Post
    I've gotten Kodak's list directly from them, they do not import CD-2, CD-3, and CD-4 etc. Independant Photo Supplies is now the distributor for Kodak iirc, so you could possibly ask them, though I doubt it.

I got my CD-2 from a place in the U.S. they sent it to me anyway by mail.

Anyway, Kodak E-6 Colour Dev is available by order from Vanbar, as is Flexicolor LORR dev, those are both quite inexpensive imho. ECN-2 dev can be had by order too, and is very cheap for the amount of chems you get for it, it's chock full of CD-3 that can be precipitated at a last resort.

If you're interested in a group bulk order of CD-3 and CD-4, let me know, I'm looking into doing an import of it in the future.
    Back to this thread....
    Do you know where to source ECN-2? Vanbar don't seem to have it?
    Regards,
    Peter

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin