Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,911   Posts: 1,556,243   Online: 922

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffy View Post
    Polyglot, do you want to develop it for me?

I'm in a bit of a rut at the moment, otherwise I would say yes...
    If it goes in C41 chemistry or you supply whatever ECN chemistry you want to use, then sure I can run it through the Jobo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yep, Hawthorn as in Melbourne. I see you are looking at telecine as well. That is another project of mine. We should bang heads. As for the processor it is still being drawn up. Every time I run 10 one hundred ft rolls through the Lomo tank I am reminded of why I want a machine.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxleyroad View Post
    Yep, Hawthorn as in Melbourne. I see you are looking at telecine as well. That is another project of mine. We should bang heads. As for the processor it is still being drawn up. Every time I run 10 one hundred ft rolls through the Lomo tank I am reminded of why I want a machine.
    Yeah, the machine is a distant goal of mine too. I actually have one that I inherited however it's not in working order & will need a lot to bring it back.

As for telecine....well, that's a whole other world. (and other forum!)

Good to hear there's people out there still shooting 16mm & 8mm though. Given that the whole industrial model of film production is collapsing, I kind of think (and hope) that its survival is largely dependent on decentralising and scaling down the whole thing.

I don't know. Can film survive without the industrial/mechanical model? I like to think it can. Wonder what others think.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    A quick note that all the film has gone to either a good home or experimentation.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin