Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,535,010   Online: 1089

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Chambers View Post
    What do folk reckon? I'd be selling it on the US market for lots more than that.
    Yeah, you'd think the chance of selling it would be a lot higher.

Shooter
    35mm

4x5 enlarger

Quote Originally Posted by TimF View Post
    Hi all! I'm slowly building up my darkroom and am trying to find an enlarger that will take up to 4x5 negatives. Can anyone suggest places to look in Australia, particularly in SA? I'm on a pretty small budget - is it unrealistic to hope for something that at least works for $200-$400? What models should I be searching for in this price range? Or should I just build my own?
    So far I've tried vanbar, local camera stores, ebay, gumtree and the last 2 issues of photographic trader but haven't seen anything at all let alone anything around my budget.
    Yep, I've got one for you. It's a Durst CE1000 Laborator B&W enlarger that goes up to 4x5. It's almost new and has been in a wooden crate with straw stuffing for a number of years. I just checked it out and it's still in beautiful condition. I will have to take the crate and contents to a scale to determine the weight for shipping via truck. Unfortunately, the major problem would be the cost of shipping to Australia.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    So the OP has found an enlarger, but I also happen to know of a 45MX for sale in Adelaide as of this week. Any other Adelaideans looking for an LF enlarger, PM me and I will put you onto the seller.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin