Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,431   Online: 846

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Thanks everyone

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There is a flickr group http://www.flickr.com/groups/fpop/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Greetings from Adelaide!

Cheers

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Wow great thanks again.

Komla are you in perth? I will have to get involved in fpop too!

I suppose i should explain a bit about what i do, I am not a pro, but always have a camera with me. I have been shooting film for years, and recently started shooting with a mirror less fuji digital, also I just started messing around with post processing with lightroom.

All this stuff is fun, quick and easy, but like the rest of you, I am still very active with my 35mm and as i said want to get back into the darkroom myself. I love the organic manipulative feeling of processing and printing manually. I have recently been looking at adding a medium format setup to my working systems, but not sure what to go for at this moment.

A lot of the stuff I shoot is family oriented, portrait and natural or composite landscape. A huge chunk of my work is street photography sort of stuff.

Thanks all, very nice to be included
    Pedro
    Last edited by FotoFunfDreissig; 05-18-2013 at 03:42 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin