Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,190   Online: 860

Shooter
    Sub 35mm

Tracking down Camera make/model

I recently found an old Fujica film camera, with no model description on the front, I've searched everywhere but still cannot find what model it is. Pictures are attached, excuse the bad webcam quality, all I have for now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo_00006.jpg   photo_00007.jpg   photo_00009.jpg   photo_00008.jpg  
    Last edited by kobijean; 07-04-2013 at 05:41 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Perhaps out of the STxxx-Series?

Take a look at http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Category:F
    everything becomes more worse. one thing becomes better: the moral becomes more worse.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    I've seen them, but I still cannot find the actual model

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If it's manual only, it is an STX-1. If it has auto exposure mode then STX-2. That one looks identical to my STX-1. The model designation was an ink stencil on the right side where you hold the camera, and it rubs off.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Thankyou so much !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I should have noted, that the batteries only operate the meter on the STX-1, and it can be used without them as it has a mechanical shutter.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin