Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,990   Online: 784

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ooh, I could do with a 4x5" enlarger. Too bad it's a 2-day round trip to pick it up.
    Speaking of which, The Analogue Lab has an enlarger or two to give away (I think 6x7 B+W condenser) if you're driving up this way any time soon...
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    My LPL 7451 dichroic is still up for grabs

Shooter
    35mm

LPL7700VC Enlarger

I have an LPL 7700 Variable Contrast enlarger with a few bits and pieces. It is up for grabs. Covers to 6x7 of course. The only catch is that I can't find the transformer! Eastern suburbs Melbourne. Pick up only.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jackson, whereabouts? I have a colur head 7700 but wouldn't mind trying out the VC head.

Shooter
    35mm

LPL7700VC Enlarger

Nige, I'm in East Burwood. Send a PM and we'll arrange something.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have an enlarger sitting in my darkroom that is up for grabs, it's an old Meopta with neg carriers up to 6x9 (i think) it has a 50mm lens as the original owner only used 35mm. There is a lot of stuff to make up a darkroom with as well. Essentially someone who has retired from most aspects of life; he's quite elderly.

The deal was we were going to have a table at the October flea market, but maybe not.

The catch is, I'm currently in Europe until early July, however the good news is, the prices will be quite low, probably with bits and pieces thrown in.

Mick.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have an enlarger that I'm looking to sell too. It's a functioning Durst AC 800. Has negative carriers from 110 to 6x7. Also has (among other things): a base board, remote control, wall racks so it can be mounted. The instruction book is included too.

I'm in Melbourne and would much rather it be picked up. It's just too big and cumbersome to fit in the mailbox.

Message me if you're interested.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin