Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,568   Posts: 1,545,456   Online: 1127

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Community minded in Brisbane

I was about to teach a young lady the basics of B&W developing when she was called back to Brisbane, she has ask me if I know any place (community darkroom?) or body who may teach her the basics so she can start her own developing.
    Anybody got a connection up there?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A little late with this, Shane, but would this be of any assistance? http://www.localdarkroom.com/countries/index.php It's a list of facilities wanted or offered for darkroom workers and there is someone located on the sunshine coast (no more specific than that). I don't know if he offers tutoring, but it might be worth it to your young lady to contact him and ask. It's part of the new initiative which Simon Galley just posted about here: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum37/1...-launches.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Molli,
    I'll look into it.
    And Merry Christmas and NY to you too.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi Shane,

I am on the south side of Brisbane. I am happy to help her with bathroom-style developing if she needs it.

Daniel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank Daniel, Ill PM you

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin