Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,542   Online: 1079

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It's up now, sorry about the delay.

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    g'day all, so what do we now

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Aussie APUG's

I guess this is a good place to say I was in Vanbar yesterday (Melbourne) and they are having a sale on their Kodak colour film, up to 75% off. Kodak Ektachrome E100 G, GX, VS and E200 were $22 for a 120 pro pack. I also got some Ultra 400UC 35mm (pro Pack) for $30 a pack, normally about $75 a pack. You may already know about the sale but it not there are some great savings. It's on until stock has gone. Most of the dates are 2007, they must be making way for new stock. I now have quite a bit of film taking up space in the fridge and am now ready to try out macro.

Kathy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi Kathy,
    they got a big batch of cheap film from Kodak a couple of months ago and sold that on at large discounts to RRP. Maybe Kodak found some more stuff they wanted to shift.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone in the Sydney area interested in alternative processes or history of Australian photography? On display in the NSW State Library National Treasures exhibition is Richard Daintree's "Queensland Album" a collection of Autotypes or Carbon prints from c. 1868. Amazing photographs. Large contact prints with incredible detail and tonal range which must have come from an imposing camera. The Daintree National Park was named after him.

Here is a link but as usual the online images obviously don't do justice to the original prints.
    http://nationaltreasures.nla.gov.au/...nla.int-ex7-s2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We now have Regional : Australia section open. Please start new threads under Australia from now on. Thanks very much Sean!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin