Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,914   Posts: 1,584,712   Online: 807

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Processing of 5x7 E6

Can anyone advise where I can get 5x7 E6 processing done in Australia. I have had no problem with either 4x5 or 8x10, and routinely send that off for processing with no problems. However to date I have not found anyone who can do 5x7.

Anyone have any recommendations? Processing myself is not an option at the moment.

thanks in advance
    Craig Griffiths

Shooter
    Medium Format

What about these guys??

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Griffiths View Post
    Can anyone advise where I can get 5x7 E6 processing done in Australia. I have had no problem with either 4x5 or 8x10, and routinely send that off for processing with no problems. However to date I have not found anyone who can do 5x7.

Anyone have any recommendations? Processing myself is not an option at the moment.

thanks in advance
    Hi there Craig,

Have you tried Photo Technica here in Sydney? http://www.phototechnica.com.au/

I've never used them for anything other than 35mm but their pricelist (which you can download off their website) says that they can do E6, C41 and B&W processing of 5x7 for $8.36 ea.

Hope this helps. If you do end up using them, let us know how good their service is for LF processing.

regards,
    Thanasis.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I own and Operate The Lighthouse Lab in Bondi sydney Australia. My machine is set up to process E-6 5x7". if you would like any assistance ide be more than happy to help.

~Steve Frizza
    The Lighthouse Lab
    (02) 9365 6063
    mob: 0415 677 522

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin