Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,927   Posts: 1,522,142   Online: 932

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Amazingly cheap Kodak E100G 120 film!!

A heads up, Melbourne Apug-ers, I popped into Vanbar, Carlton, today, and they were selling 120 E100G (exp 12/08 & 12/09) in 4 boxes of 5 (ie 20 rolls) for AU$49.05 each. That's AU$2.45 per roll!! If you need a fine grain E6 film for the festive season, this seems extraordinarily cheap. I asked the counter staff about it, and they said "Kodak offered us a deal...".

I'm sure it won't last long though...

Cheerio, Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the info. I don't know much about this film. Can you or somebody else please describe it more? I will probably be in Vanbar tomorrow or Saturday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Caulfield View Post
    Thanks for the info. I don't know much about this film. Can you or somebody else please describe it more? I will probably be in Vanbar tomorrow or Saturday.
    Kevin:

Try an advanced gallery search using "E100G" here on APUG. You'll come up with some images that are actually the E100GX film (higher contrast and slightly brighter colours) but the search results should give you a good idea.

If you check my gallery here, the moss covered tree is E100GX.

It is good film.

Matt

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks Marc, I picked some up today. I have also benefited in the past when Kodak has "done a deal" with Vanbar although that was sheet film. It seems to be Kodak's way of clearing their warehouse of excess stock. I'm not sure what the story is this time, because the ones I bought were dated 06/2009 so they aren't exactly old. There were still ten or fifteen bundles left on the counter.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin