Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,589   Posts: 1,545,880   Online: 1130

Thread: Events?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Events?

I'm in Adelaide, but I visit some friends in Melbourne now and then - are there any events relevant to traditional phtographers in Adelaide or Melbourne? Since I'm just a 5 minute bus ride away from the CBD now I'd like to get to some more stuff. Even if just to lust over the cameras quietly.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I assume that you have already been to the Michaels Camera Museum in Melbourne? Not an event, i know but you'll be drooling over the range of cameras on display.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanasis View Post
    I assume that you have already been to the Michaels Camera Museum in Melbourne? Not an event, i know but you'll be drooling over the range of cameras on display.
    Nope! The last few trips have only been a few days, but I'll put that on the list for sure. I did manage to visit Vanbar last time though, which had a similar drooling affect.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin