Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,344   Online: 785

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

E6 Processing in Oz

Hi everyone - any recommendations for E6 processing? I live in Brisbane, but don't mind using a mail-order service. PS: I'm shooting 120. Thanks in advance!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hello

I own and operate a pro lab in sydney called the Lighthouse lab which offers a mail order service for E-6 processing. I would be more than happy to help you.

For E-6 120 I charge 7.50 per roll

I also offer a wide range of other services, if you would like any further information don't hesitate to contact me my details are below

Steve Frizza
    The Lighthouse Lab
    Ph: (02) 9365 6063
    mob: 0415 677 522
    E: steve@thelighthousebps.com.au

Po Box 1642
    Darlinghurst
    N.S.W Australia

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you want to use mail order I can recommend Steve at the Lighthouse. I give him all my E6 & C41. His lab runs a lot of film & the lines are well maintained.

It might be more convenient if you can find a lab in Brisbane to work with, but you'll need advice from a local about that.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Thanks for the info - I've been in touch with Steve and I'll be sending him my first roll of 120 asap!

Shooter
    35mm
    Anyone tried BlancoNegro at www.blanconegro.com.au?
    New to B & W film photography. Need a place to send my film too for processing.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fixbones View Post
    Anyone tried BlancoNegro at www.blanconegro.com.au?
    New to B & W film photography. Need a place to send my film too for processing.
    Chris is well established and respected. Give him a try.
    Matt Gorringe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Prolab at South Brisbane (3844 9621 - prolab.com.au) is a good outfit in my experience - also nice to use a local business if possible... (I have no connection with the business, by the way).
    According to the last price list I have here, they charge $10 for E6 35mm/120 (4 hour turnaround).
    Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sorry if I'm bumping an old thread, but Photo Continental on Logan Road, Mt Gravatt also process 120 E6 film. They also do B+W but that is a much longer turn around (their E6 is at least a day, possible to get a 'rush'. B+W is a week!).
    Prolab look pretty good too.
    www.carlashley.com - living life @ f2.8

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I would like to add my 2 cents, that Cairns have at least two cruise/tour ships that have ONBOARD E6 processing and labs.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin