Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,685   Posts: 1,548,582   Online: 1153

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mick I'm impressed at your almost photographic memory!! except... the APO enlarging lens was 180mm not 150, I am keen to buy it and he's getting back to me this week on a price, funny, he declined my offer of $50! However, he seems to know I'm not in the commercial business & I have a feeling I could get a good deal. Not having a lot of spare $$ at the moment I've set myself a limit of $150. The guy seems to be on the pulse about the various studios/darkrooms closing down & I"ve convinced him to let me know of them as they happen, in which case I will post on Aussie APUG.
    Mick, I must mention your praise of my Zone V1 print washer to my 'ex' next time I see her, she'd be pleased (she built it from scratch).

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hi Blokeman, you're killing me. I've got the 8x10 camera and so now I don't have enough to buy and enlarger. If I did, I'd be fighting Nicole for it. I think I could make it fit into the darkroom at work.
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike, the horizontal DeVere would be the go for a school environment, you don't need a high darkroom, just one that is about 5 metres long (or less).

The actual enlarger itself, on the trolley arrangement, is about 1.6m long by about 1m wide and the lens is sitting around neck height (to me). Geez, it should work in a 4 metre room.

Remember it has a 360 5.6 Apo lens, this is more or less, the best lens money can buy.

Mick.

Ps:- worth a trip to the city at least!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin