Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,831   Online: 822

Shooter
    Multi Format

EMAKS & SLAVICH PAPERS

I've done a bit of a search around the country to no avail. Does anyone know if these papers (Slavich or Emaks) are distributed by anyone here in Australia? It seems impossible to find a direct website to these brands, they are in Croatia & Russia I believe... and I wanted to avoid buying via USA... it only increases the price usually. It seems no-one here is selling/importing any FB Graded paper. Such a shame, I'm sure there'd be a market. Any info is appreciated!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry, can't help, but would also love to know if there is any around. I think Ilford still make graded Gallerie, but I can't get that here either.

Tony

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought mine from Freestyle. No one is selling these papers in OZ & I doubt it's a viable opportunity for a distributor, considering the range of sizes, surfaces & grades that are available. The Freestyle website is good because it gives an accurate postage cost as you add & remove items. If you buy a range of items the postage cost per item can be quite reasonable. Perhaps organise a small buying group with some friends. With the Aussie dollar close to all time highs against the USD the prices are very reasonable.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    i'm about to buy from freestyle if you want to jump on board and divvy up the postage. i'm getting some varycon 8x10 100sh. and some film. pm me if your interested... i'm in sydney.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm with goldie. The Freestyle postage costs are very reasonable (especially if you buy a few things), and I had my order within a week...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    yep, hard to believe but it is cheaper to buy a box of 100 8x10's from the US than it is to buy locally... i find it hard to sleep at night not buying the local stuff ... so i end up fotoing at night

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks all, I guess I'll have to bite the bullet... it's not that I've never ordered from the US, I've made lots of orders before, not from freestyle though. Thanks for the offer El but it'd be more postage to get it down to Melb. anyway besides, I'm not sure what I'm wanting yet! Yeah, if anyone here stocked some graded paper I'd buy it... personally, I think it's poor form... but that's business I guess.
    I thought Newdark may have stocked something but their paper is all multigrade listed on the website.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    As long as the dollar is in the toilet buying from Freestyle is probably a bargain compared to regular Oz prices. Who knew that the rest of the world actually had something to thank Bush for?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello all,

Vanbars in Sydney have some of the Rollei papers (which are rebadged) and Chris at Blanco Negro has Foma I think. Not sure if its graded if that's what you want. Also, Foto Riesel have some Fotospeed and some of that might be graded paper.

cheers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin