Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,813   Online: 748

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mal
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Try mainline photographics in Sydney... Scott has always been very helpful...

http://www.mainlinephoto.com.au/

kand

Wista SP 4X5

I have a Wista technical folding camera with micro swing and fresnel focusing screen. Comes with two lens boards, both Copal zero, a focussing cloth and five Double dark slides. In excellent if your are interested?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Overseas, KEH always has some good gear: they are not too expensive, although shipping is s-l-o-w.

slow? i had a delivery from Keh to my front door in altona, vic. in 4 days! my only criticism of Keh is that their shipping is expensive and they don't provide a cheaper alternative

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This thread might be out of date by now, but four days ago I received this email (in part) from Richard White, a professional photographer in Mansfield, Victoria.
    "
    Firstly I am selling my Linhof Technika V 4 x 5" camera. Out of 10 I would give it an 8 or 8 1/2.
    It is the newer of the Technika V's with the metal ratchet for camera rise not the plastic one. It has an almost new bellows and a spare brand new leather bellows. Well looked after and works perfectly.
    I also have a Beattie bright screen which adds 2 stops of brightness to the ground glass. Screen new value over $400. Also there are 2 spare ground glasses with different format markings.
    The lens range I have been using is from 65 to 500 mm. You can also use a 58 mm if you need to.
    If you need to familiarize yourself with the camera see the Linhof web site.
    I am selling it for A$1750 for the camera plus the screen and extra bellows. Without the "Bright screen" the price is $1500."
    You can contact him through <www.richardwhite.com.au>

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leigh,
    I too received Richard White's email regarding the sale of his stuff.
    It sounds great, if a probably heavy. But I bought my LF a while earlier so I have no need for it. <sigh>
    RW obviously looks after his stuff and he's produced beautiful work with it. I think prospective buyers should arrange to check it out, but he's in Mansfield, so there might be some travel involved; anyhow, that district has some beautiful scenery, so take your gear with you and make it a mini-holiday in paradise!!
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin