Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,277   Posts: 1,534,843   Online: 772

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    I haven't use any, but as far as I know luckies have no AH layer. That would explain the HIEesque feel.
    Last edited by Anon Ymous; 12-22-2008 at 04:17 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Y, I agree that this is the reason, but I cannot confirm this by a guess.

Anyway, this feature (or lack of) can be put to good use. If I can find a light coloured subject and photograph the light subject in front of a dark background, then I can assure you it will make for a more interesting than normal picture.

Mick.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Mick, I just checked the english version of the fotoimpex catalog and it's confirmed. No AH layer.

It can certainly be put to good use. I'd try night shots to see how strange they look. Another thing I would try would be to photograph through an open window/door of a dark room. That would make the outline of the window look strange.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you.

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I leave for Germany in two days, I will throw a few rolls in, maybe I can get some snow to glow!

Mick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin