Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,769   Posts: 1,484,215   Online: 924

Shooter
    35mm

durst m605 negative carrier/glass inserts

Hi,

I've recently bought a beautiful mint M605 enlarger which comes supplied with the Sirioneg negative holder.

Does ANYONE know ANYWHERE in AUSTRALIA where I can find & buy any of the various other negative carriers for this enlarger model? Namely those metal ones, particularly for 35mm.

I am also interested in finding Anti-Newton glass inserts for the supplied Sirioneg holder.

If anyone knows of any other place in the world where I could buy them that'd be great to know too.

Lastly, anyone know if any neg holder of any other brand fit the M605? Such as that from LPL or so...

Can anyone help? I really hope so.

Many thanks,

Paul
    Last edited by gamincurieux; 01-19-2009 at 05:44 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: I added a sentence!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you want a pdf of the manual feel free to pm me...

For the 35mm masks, there is always this option

P.S. Welcome to APUG!

Shooter
    35mm
    Can you use half glass half neg mask??

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin