Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,889   Posts: 1,520,829   Online: 1159

Shooter
    35mm

Professional Photo Printing & Best/Cheapest Framing in Sydney?

I have been printing all my work with PhotoKing at Randwick. I am happy with their prints but they are a long way from the studio and they do not work weekends.

Could someone suggest other good printing services in sydney? the closer to (Liverpool) 2170 the better.

I am also interetsed in framing prints. Any suggestions on the cheapest & best framing services around Sydney?. Again, the closer to (Liverpool) 2170 the better.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Are you printing from mono negatives or colour and/or digital files?
    I know a very good traditional B&W lab - Blanco Negro in Surrey Hills. I doubt you'll find many professional labs working weekends.
    Framing - cheapest and best don't fit in the same sentence. There's a cheap framer at Campbelltown but there must be others at Liverpool. have you let your fingers do the walking?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I could reccommend a very good optical lab, but the owner tried to post above and it was deleted so I'm not sure I'm allowed...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin